djay for iPhone
DJ from your iDevice like a pro
djay for iPhone transforms your iDevice into a professional portable DJ system, with integration to your music library, giving you direct access to your favorite tracks and playlists.
With a very easy-to-use interface you just need to turn your iDevice to landscape mode, for a hyper-realistic touch screen interface dual-turntables, allowing you to beat-match, adjust EQ’s, loop and cue with even greater precision and control.
Scratch the record with two fingers for beat-matched cutting, for the best auto-cut scratching on any device.
djay delivers high-quality scratching and mixing with iCloud support!
With functions as Looping, Auto, Manual, Bounce and Cue Point Trigger, swipe your fingers across the adjusters or meters.
Tap the crossfader outside the knob for manual cutting, with the Manual Fader.
To adjust Bounce Loop swipe your finger across bounce loop matrix to change loop interval on-the-fly. Pitch-Blend will help with rounding off the harsh corners of your mix, which is easier to pick-up on with headphones on.
If you need help with the mixing, let the app take over.
With an automatic beat and tempo matching, you tell the app which songs to mix together. You can always add extra tweaks to the mixing, tempo, etc. and add audio FX.
The audio FX range from Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher, Filter (High Pass, Low Pass).
Why can’t I load a song?
djay for iPhone will play songs from the iCloud, if you download it to the iDevice or the entire playlist.
You might notice that songs purchased before 2009 won’t play. If this happens, go to the iTunes Store and upgrade your files to DRM free (iTunes Plus).
Recently added is the support for Numark’s IDJ Live MIDI Controller.
djay for iPhone features:
• Direct access to music library on your iDevice
• Hyper-realistic low-latency turntable interface
• Exclusive landscape and portrait (Single deck) modes
• Automix mode
• Automatice beat and tempo matchng (BPM sync)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher, Filter (High Pass, Low Pass)
• Looping: Auto, Manual, and Bounce
• Cue Point Trigger
• Live Recording
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using optional Griffin DJ Cable)
• High-quality scratching
• Mixer, tempo and EQ controls
• iCloud integration
• AirPlay integration
• Support for Numark’s iDJ Live MIDI Controller
• Support for all major audio formats including MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
• Fully optimized for iOS multitasking and background operation
djay for iPhone is perfect for any pro.
Use your mixes for any purpose with support for all major audio formats including MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF. You can also load these file types and all music from the iTunes Store.
With iCloud supported you can copy files from your iTunes and can use them with other programs or save them on other devices.
For more tips and tricks check the help section in the app’s settings panel.