Robinhood – Free Stock Trading.
Keep an eye on your stocks, with Apple Watch!
Free stock trading. Stop paying up to $10 for every trade.
Robinhood allows people to buy and sell stocks for free! View market data in real-time, build a personalized watchlist, and place trades with a few taps.
Log-in with a quick authenticating procedure of entering a custom PIN or using the Touch ID. Know that all of this sensitive personal information is fully encrypted using SSL.
Get to know the Market, with Robinhood.
Access market data and quotes in real-time. Build a personal watchlist, with historical market data and detailed charts. Quickly view if the market is open or closed with simple color schemes.
Control the notifications settings to control what Emails and Push Notifications sent to you. Add the Widget to view your portfolio from the Notification Center.
Do all of this on the Go!
Get a view of your portfolio’s overall performance, peek at your watchlist and view detailed information, buy and sell stocks on the Apple Watch.
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Keep in mind that while diversification may help spread risk it does not assure a profit, or protect against loss, in a down market. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing.
Margin trading involves interest charges and risks, including the potential to lose more than deposited or the need to deposit additional collateral in a falling market. Before using margin, customers must determine whether this type of trading strategy is right for them given their specific investment objectives, experience, risk tolerance, and financial situation.
System response, execution price, speed, liquidity, market data, and account access times are affected by many factors, including market volatility, size and type of order, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
Robinhood – Free Stock Trading features:
• Free trading refers to $0 commissions for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. SEC & FINRA regulatory fees may apply
• Access market data and quotes in real-time
• Build a personalized stock watchlist with historical market data and detailed charts
• Place market, limit, stop loss, stop limit, and good till canceled orders
• Track your portfolio through our Notification Center widget
• Quickly tell when the markets are open and closed, with simple color schemes
• Apple Watch – Check your portfolio’s overall performance, watchlist and view detailed information, Buy and sell stocks
• Security – Authenticate quickly with Touch ID or set a custom PIN code, sensitive personal information is fully encrypted using SSL
• Account Protection – Robinhood Financial is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash)
• Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Link your Robihood account to your Bank account. A small micro deposit is used to verify correct account information. If you need to cancel or change Banks, easily unlink Bank accounts.
Install the Robinhood – Free Stock Trading app today!
Android – Please check in Google Play