Garmin Viago navigates with photoReal junction view that provides a realistic look at interchanges ahead.
Feel confident when approaching unfamiliar and complex situations, with features like turn-by-turn navigation, lane assist that tells you which lane you want to be in for your next turn, photoReal junctions and the ability to get maps around the world.
While driving you can view current street, highlighted route, speed, and speed limit. Browse the map and search for addresses and POIs around the globe.
Once you find a destination within your region, navigate right to it. Online maps use the latest map data available and don’t take up storage space on your device. At any time access all important functions by tapping the blue Garmin triangle.
Garmin Viago is great for pedestrians that need turn-by-turn foot directions!
You can customize your experience with premium add-on features with in-app purchases.
Store only the maps you need, so you can navigate without a data connection. Choose full or regional coverage maps. Traffic Live provides real-time traffic information with automatic rerouting.
Directions with spoken street names and 3-D building representations help you with your orientation. Mobile Alert Live provides alerts for mobile speed cameras as reported by fellow drivers (not permitted in all countries). Safety Kit helps you avoid trouble with speed and safety camera warnings (not permitted in all countries), active lane guidance and alternative routes. Panorama View 3-D shows you the surrounding terrain, including mountains, hills and valleys. Urban Guidance helps you navigate major cities on foot or by using public transportation.
Garmin Real Directions – Guide using landmarks, significant buildings and traffic lights, such as, “Turn left after the clock tower”.
Bonus Package – A FREE option that lets you customize the look of your app with various map themes and vehicle icons.
Note: Map coverage – Once the app is installed, the map material for your entire region (Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East, or Russia) can be used online for navigation. With Maps to Go add-on you can navigate without an internet connection and add the following regions to the app: Europe, North America, Latin America, Australia and New Zealand, Middle East or Russia
Garmin Viago features:
• Blue Garmin Triangle – Access all important functions
• Turn-by-turn navigation car or foot
• photoReal junction view – Realistic display or junctions and intersections
• Lane assist – Lane you want to be in for your next turn
• Displays current street, speed, speed limit and highlighted route
• Up-to-date maps
• Add-ons – Customize your experience with in-app purchases
1. Maps to Go – downloadable maps for no data connection
2. Choose full or regional coverage maps
3. Traffic Live – provides real-time traffic information with automatic reroute
4. Directions with spoken street names and 3-D buildings and traffic lights, such as, “Turn at the clock tower”
5. Mobile Alert Live provides alerts for mobile speed and safety camera warnings reported by fellow drivers (not permitted in all countries)
6. Safety Kit – Mobile Alert Live, active lane guidance and alternate routes
7. Panorama View 3-D – view the surrounding terrain, hills mountains and valleys
8. Urban Guidance – helps navigate large cities with public transportation
9. Bonus Pack – FREE option to customize the look of the app with various themes
Get the photoReal navigational tool and most up-to-date maps around. Garmin Viago has tons of features and all the functions you expect from Garmin.
Note: Use of GPS in the background can lead to a notable reduction in battery life
Install the Garmin Viago app today!
Android – Please look in Google Play