Stay current with recent EMS information!
With the EMT Tutor app you can study EMT Basics and review material on the go.
Over 1000 Quiz Questions and 1000 Flashcards, keep you current with new developments for seasoned veterans and is great for anyone studying the EMS field.
The material has been prepared and verified with most recent text books and includes the additional information now presented in most classes that includes Pathophysiology, Life Span Development, and expanded Anatomy and Physiology sections. Prepare for class or review for the NREMT Exam.
5 great features that make EMT Tutor a great app:
1. A Bookmarking feature that allows the user to save difficult questions, flashcards, or scenarios for later study. This allows the user to tailor the experience to their needs.
2. Explanations so that the user learns from every question and flashcard.
3. Over 1000 Quiz Questions and 1000 Flashcards prepared by EMS instructors that are involved in both EMS education, and running calls in the streets. This enables the material to be relevant for students and to prepare you for the real world as an EMT-B.
4. A Scenario based section has been developed to aid in taking text book material from page to street. Over 50 scenarios are given here, with more to come, that a user can go through on their own or with a field instructor to stimulate the thinking processes that occur on a 911 call.
5. Material that has been developed by EMS educators that are current on latest NREMT developments. Our material has been developed for mobile device users and cannot be found on a website somewhere for free.
Because of this we believe that our material is for learning and teaching, not for assessing how smart the user is. Other material is built to assess, EMT is for teaching.
Look through the Tool Box for even more.
You can learn about Rule Outs & Considerations, Medical Scene Check Offs with History, Assessment & Treatments. For frequently used terms & phrases read the Reference Terms. Skill Sheets offer an in-depth look at your choice of categories. Book Marks save your favorites and ones you would like to come back to.
EMT Tutor features:
• Study the basics of EMS field
• Over 1000 Quiz Questions and 1000 Flashcards
• Explanations so that the user learns from every question and flashcard
• Bookmarking feature that allows the user to save difficult questions, flashcards, or scenarios for later study
• A Scenario based section
• Tool Box – Differentials, Medical Scene Check Offs, Reference Terms, Skill Sheets & Bookmarks
• Built to study and learn NOT for assessment
Get all the study material for the EMS field on your mobile device with EMT Tutor app.
Quizzes, Flashcards, Tool Box and Scenarios help you learn and keep current with new developments for seasoned professionals and studying for school.
Install the EMT Tutor app today!
Android – Please check in Google Play