The trusted leader in PDF documents viewing and interacting!
Adobe Reader makes it easy to access, manage and share a wide variety of PDF types across platforms and devices.
PDF types, including PDF Portfolios, password-protected documents, annotations, drawing markups, fillable forms and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDFs.
Use with Adobe Document Services to convert and export PDF files from an in-app subscriptions.
Quickly view PDF documents form emails, the web, or any app that supports “Open In” or “Share”.
Search text in the document to find specific information and use the Night Mode when in dark locations. Select single page or continuous scroll modes and easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view.
Share, save store, sync and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com. Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices and sync last page read. Automatically save changes back to the cloud.
Navigate through PDF content, jump directly to a section using bookmarks. Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages. Use thumbnails to quickly navigate large documents.
Organize your documents with creating folders, copy documents to mark-up or use as templates. Easily select, rename and delete multiple documents.
Annotate and comment on PDF documents with sticky notes, add text tool, highlight, strikethrough and underline tools. Easily mark-up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes.
Adobe Reader quickly and confidently fills out forms saves and sends. Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation and formatting. Forward PDF forms signed with EchoSign using “Send for Signature” or use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger.
Print and share documents. Share PDFs with other applications using “Share” or “Open In”, flatten PDFs when emailing as attachments and print via AirPlay including your comments and forms.
Get definitions with iOS Dictionary support and navigate and read documents using iOS VoiceOver Accessibility – some pretty sweet features for iPhones.
In-app Subscription details:
• Adobe PDF Pack – Create PDFs from Word or Excel, Convert images to PDF
• Adobe ExportPDF Pack – Export PDFs to Word or Excel, Convert files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF
1. Integrated login for pack subscriptions
2. Auto renew – Subscriptions automatically renew, go to Account Settings to turn off
Note: No cancellation is allowed during active subscription period. You have a 24-hour window to cancel on the last day of the current period.
Adobe Reader features:
• View PDF documents – Open form Email, the web, or apps supporting “Open In”
• Search text – find specific information
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Zoom in on text or images for a closer look
• Night Mode and Brightness Lock
• Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Annotate and comment – sticky notes, add text tool, undo tool, highlight, strikethrough and underline tools
• Fill-out forms – Field validation, calculation, formatting, Save, Sign and forward
• Organize – Create folders, makes copies, templates, select, rename and delete
• Print and share – Wirelessly Print with AirPrint, Share, Email as attachments, Flatten PDFs when sharing via email
• Get definitions with iOS Dictionary Support – iPhone
• Navigate and read documents using iOS VoiceOver Accessibility
Available languages: English, Chinese Simplified & Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
Adobe Reader is perfect for PDFs, check-out the Subscription Packs for exporting and creating PDFs.
Download the Adobe Reader app today!
Windows Phone – Look right here
Android – Check in Google Play