Take the mystery-out of watering your lawn with Sprinkler Times!
Now you can save money, water and your time just by programming your irrigation system at the optimal times, for your region. The conservation of water will help the world and your pocketbook.
How does it work?
It’s simple: Sprinkler Times uses localized scientific data to save you as much as hundreds of dollars a year in needless overwatering, while keeping landscapes and the environment healthy.
Sprinkler Times uses the science of evapotranspiration — regionally-based climate information and scientific soil and plant data — to determine the best possible automated sprinkler settings required for healthy lawns and landscapes. All you have to do is answer a few questions about the unique elements of your yard and this app will take care of the rest.
Garden Apps, the company behind the Sprinkler Times app, has been using this data successfully for decades to eliminate overwatering, leading to healthier landscapes and household savings of hundreds of dollars annually.
Check out the Features:
• Designed by landscaping and irrigation water experts to reduce water usage and save you money.
• With Sprinkler Times anyone can accurately set their sprinkler timer (controller) in just a few simple steps
• Based on complex irrigation algorithms and comprehensive scientific data to create customized sprinkler schedules for you
• Easy-to-use settings in the app determine proper watering times based on users’ data, including:
o plant type
o soil type
o sun & shade conditions
o sprinkler type
• Combines user data with historical climate data and science to generate an accurate custom watering schedule
• Custom adjustment feature allows users to fine tune your watering amounts resulting in even more savings
• Manage up to 32 zones with a single timer
• Helpful video tutorials at every step to walk you through the program
• Registered users can also access their accounts online via their computer at SprinklerTimes.com
Sprinkler Times makes saving money, water, and plants easy. Outdoor watering accounts for more than 60% of most homeowner’s water use, yet many people are unknowingly over-watering their lawns by more than 50%. Not knowing how to properly set your sprinkler timer is literally like throwing money down the drain. Sprinkler Times can save you hundreds on your water bill every year, while helping you go Green by saving water.
Your purchase of $5.99 will include one timer program with up to 32 customizable watering zones. Your timer subscription will last for one year.
Smarter watering means less waste, healthier plants and lawn, and huge savings for you.
Sprinkler Times – it’s the app that pays you back.
By answering basic questions about your yard, this app will provide a schedule for you to program into your existing sprinkler timer.
On screen scrolling ticker tape & extensive help videos make this simple to water like a Pro!
Sprinkler Times uses your unique information to create a custom watering schedule to conserve water and save you money!
Install the best irrigation scheduling app, Sprinkler Times!
Android – Look in Google Play