Are you bored of your keyboard?
Change the color of your iOS 8 keyboard, with Color Keyboards for iOS 8!
After updating your iDevice to the New iOS 8, you can customize your keyboard color to fit YOU. Select from over 20 different colors to enable.
Once you choose a color tap the Globe (bottom left of the keyboard) on the keyboard to use that color.
Your selected keyboard color can be used in all apps including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and on all your iDevices, iPod Touch, iPad and iPhone.
Unable to set the custom keyboard as the default, please follow these instructions:
1. Open your iDevice’s Settings
2. Tap General
3. Tap Keyboard
4. Tap Keyboards
5. Tap Add New Keyboard
6. Tap Color
7. Choose which keyboard you’d like to enable and Tap Done
8. Then tap the Globe (bottom left of the keyboard)
It’s that simple.
Coming soon in updates from Color Keyboards for iOS 8! you notice new features like Auto correct and QuickType.
Color Keyboards for iOS 8! features:
• Over 20 keyboard colors
• Compatible on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• Easily install the keyboards within moments
• Use across any app – Facebook Twitter, Pinterest, all of them
• Coming soon – Autocorrect and QuickType
If you have a suggestion to make or are still running into issues send an email to email@example.com.
Colorize your iOS 8 keyboards to fit your personality.
Install the Color Keyboard for iOS 8! App today!