The new-age of conferencing is here!
The old, boring presentation with print-outs and drawn-out lectures has been replaced by the Conference Pad.
Now you can hold a captivating meeting on up to 15 iPhone, iPod Touch and iPads, from your device, simultaneously and wirelessly over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Display it seamlessly on one or more external screens or projectors attached to iPads and iPhone 4s.
Conference Pad allows the control device to manage your meeting.
By displaying a PDF on its own screen and any connected display. The display is fully under your control; when you change pages, pinch to zoom and pan around, or tap-and-hold to activate the Laser pointer, all other devices instantly do the same.
You are able to use any combination of iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches running iOs 3.x or later. Each device must be running Conference Pad. Wi-Fi supports up to 15 devices. Bluetooth supports up to 5 devices.
Overview of Features:
• Control a conference on up to 15 devices
1. Zoom and pan within the screen
2. Viewers can also control their own zoom
3. Laser pointer
4. Thumbnail slider allows quick page jumping
5. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth seamlessly supported
• Internal links navigate the complex PDFs
• Automatic mirroring to external screens (using Dock Connector to VGA Adapter cable)
• Send files to controlling Conference Pad via iTunes, wirelessly through Conference Pad Loader
• Universal binary (purchase once for all your devices)
Conference Pad makes that lasting impression with a high-tech, multi-device presentation that makes it more interactive. This approach to your important meetings will soon be standard. Don’t forget about the auditorium full of people that can’t see from the back. Just hook up your device to the projector. It pays for itself, by saving on print-outs.
Note: PDF is a static format, which means that presentations in other forms must be converted for use. Look for Conference Pad Loader a free app from conferencepadapp.com, that will automatically convert Keynote and Powerpoint presentations to PDF, before sending them wirelessly to Conference Pad on your device. It will retain the build stages from presentations – that is, if advancing would reveal new items on the screen, this is shown in Conference Pad – but this does not mean that animations, slide transitions, and videos are not shown.
Image: Conference Pad Loader