Your Microsoft Office companion optimized for your phone!
Microsoft Office Mobile can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support from charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes.
Access documents from virtually anywhere with the Cloud. With your phone, you can access Office documents stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business or SharePoint.
This cloud-connection allows for the recently viewed on your computer, are readily available on your mobile device. You can open a document on your phone or tablet automatically resume where you left-off reading from your computer, or vice versa. View a list of recent documents separated by day.
View and edit Office documents that are attached to email messages, or review comments made on Word and Excel documents or add your own.
View, edit and add to any document while offline, and the next time you connect your Cloud updates across all devices.
Share your documents with Microsoft Office Mobile. After editing your documents send them in email or save to OneDrive or SharePoint.
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. You must have a qualifying Office 365 subscription for business use.
• Qualifying Office 365 subscriptions:
o Office 365 Small Business Premium
o Office 365 Midsize Business
o Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government)
o Office 365 Education A3 and A4
o Office 365 ProPlus
Make quick edits, add comments or notes to documents and the formatting and content remain intact.
Microsoft Office Mobile features:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
• Great-Looking Documents – Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone – Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading – When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views – The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
• Documents Remain Intact – Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments – You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
• Share – When you’re done with your edits or comments, simply send the document in email or save it to OneDrive or SharePoint
Browse slides from PowerPoint presentations faster with The Slide Navigator view. Easily use the speaker notes to help you practice your presentation.
Store your important documents to the Cloud and access them virtually everywhere with Microsoft Office Mobile.
Install the Microsoft Office Mobile today!
Android – Please look in Google Play